APPLY NOW! Staff Bookkeeper with Kaiser Scherer & Schlegel, PLLC
About the Company
Kaiser Scherer & Schlegel, PLLC is a full service public accounting firm located in McLean, Virginia in the Tysons Corner area. We have a well-established reputation for providing quality assurance and tax services to our clients, which generally include private businesses and individuals.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing various clients day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
• Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
• Coordinate bank deposits and track bank account balances to report financial results on a weekly basis to management
• Pay vendor invoices
• Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
• Post payroll journal entries
• Two years of Accounting courses working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• Experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reporting
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks Desktop and Online
• Experience with cloud Interfaces
• Experience in services related to payroll
• Limited travel to client offices
Salary and Benefits
To be discussed, commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to Ann Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 09/06/2019.