APPLY NOW! International Market Research Intern with SICPA
About the Company
SICPA is a global leader in security materials and solutions providing secured identification, traceability and authentication solutions and services. With offices in 30 countries, SICPA provides both, government and industry, products and services in more than 200 countries around the world. Our products are used in a wide range of industries including currency inks, passports healthcare, food & beverage and consumer electronics.
About the Internship
We’re looking for an intern who will work closely with SICPA’s Latin America business development, marketing and technology team to:
- Participate in market analysis and strategy development in brand security and government mandated product tracking and security
- Conduct research on legal frameworks, market trends, sizing, players, industry and government stakeholders, un-met needs and lead regulators and legislators
- Prepare summary reports on findings along with recommendations
- Working with the technology team, prepare demonstration sales aids
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
The preferred candidates will have completed at least 2 years of college studying international business, entrepreneurship, public policy, marketing, technology including engineering or science, or similar programs. The person will be detailed oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants must have speaking, reading and writing fluency in Spanish. No travel is required.
How to Apply
Interested students should e-mail resumes to Jack.Baker@sicpa.com.