Resource Planning Office Internship Program with the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Office Hours with the FBI
Date: Tuesday, September 10
Time: 10 AM – 2 PM
Location: Enterprise Hall, Suite 042, School of Business Office of Career Services
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is in search of highly motivated and talented candidates from a diversity of backgrounds who are interested in serving the Nation. We are part of the FBI’s Resource Planning Office (RPO), which manages the Bureau’s $5+ billion personnel budget and strategic planning processes; crafts internal policy; designs business intelligence tools; automates and re-engineers business processes; and provides project-based consulting services to senior executives. In short, RPO exists to drive innovation and enable efficient and effective FBI business operations, thereby ensuring that investigative personnel have what they need to protect the American People.
- Honors Internship Program: 10-week, paid internship program for students completing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Business Analysts: Internal business consultants who manage projects, collect and analyze data, create and deliver presentations to FBI senior executives.
- IT Specialists: Critical resources on technology who configure, analyze, adapt and develop new IT processes and systems.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with forward-thinking, innovative colleagues
- Be responsible for and lead various program and projects
- Gain insight into every division and program in the FBI
- Produce reports and briefings for FBI senior executives
- Travel to field offices to conduct training or data collection
- Expand skill sets in project management, data collection and analysis, business communication, and presentation creation and deliverance
- Make an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of FBI business operations
We would love to speak more about the exciting opportunities we have in the RPO. We will be at George Mason University Fairfax Campus on Tuesday, September 10th. Please stop by anytime from 10am to 2pm to meet with a representative from our team to discuss options.