APPLY NOW! Business Portfolio Intern with Perfecta
About the Company
Since 2008, Perfecta has helped commercial businesses and federal agencies with secure communications, cybersecurity and virtual private networks. Perfecta is a premier SaaS provider trusted by organizations from around the globe. We support and improve business operations by leveraging our rich, industry-wide experience, expertise in cutting-edge technology, and customized wall-to-wall solutions.
Perfecta is looking for a motivated intern who is ready for an immersive real-world experience that may lead to an employment opportunity in the future. Candidates should be team players who work efficiently, have a strong attention to detail, and have a strong understanding of basic business practices. Under the supervision of the Business Portfolio Manager and other Perfecta staff, the intern will participate in the advancement of business development, analyze data, and assist with ad hoc business-related endeavors.
To be considered a strong candidate for this internship, candidates should have coursework or work experience in accounting, finance, business, or economics. Candidates should also be collaborative, trustworthy, reliable, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn. Experience with Microsoft Excel is highly desired.
- Assisting in business development related tasks
- Assisting with the procurement of goods and services to meet both customer and internal needs
- Working with large amounts of data, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Learning how to work as part of the Business Portfolio team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company
- Strong attention to detail
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about general business operations
- Must be actively working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or similar field
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Proficient using Microsoft suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges
How to Apply
Interested students should e-mail their resume and cover letter to Paul Mamros at email@example.com by 10/11/2019.