Utilizing the Bloomberg Terminals on campus has enhanced the Mason MBA experience. The Venture Capital and Private Equity Financing course really peaked my interest in the stock market, and when the students were given access to the Bloomberg Terminals, I was ready to learn. It is a very advanced program, and every time I use it, I learn something new. Due to the strong acceptance of this program, several instructors are teaching classes on the additional capabilities of Bloomberg. It has become a very useful tool for students, and the vast amount of financial data available has added value to some of our class projects. Having the ability to monitor and analyze real time financial data is very interesting and helpful. When analyzing a firm’s financial data, Bloomberg allows you to export the data straight into an excel worksheet. Bloomberg also contributes to the Mason MBA experience because all students are allowed to use this tool for free. Bloomberg is a dynamic and up to date program that has added another dimension to the hundreds of research tools we have here at Mason.
Bloomberg on Campus
December 16, 2011
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Best MBA Program Means Career Results July 23, 2014
- How to Evaluate MBA Programs in DC July 1, 2014
- What Does It Take to Get an MBA? June 9, 2014
- MBA Alum Steers Upset Victory in Panama Presidential Election June 3, 2014
- GMU MBA Wins Scholarship, Gets Invited to Mindshare Network - MetroMBA: […] and his interest in entrepreneurial ende...
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career advancement career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time George Mason University global residency GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs mbasa MBA specializations MBA student association networking part-time Pete Bianco Scholarship Professional MBA project management rankings real estate student association Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs