Summer Classes: For the MBA cohorts in the MBA program taking summer classes there are a few important things to know. If your summer schedule indicates that part of your core MBA program requirements are scheduled for the summer you will want to stay on that schedule. If the curriculum indicates you are scheduled to take an elective during the summer, you will need to take an elective, even if a core course that you still need is being offered. There is not enough space in the core courses being offered over the summer for students not scheduled to take them to change into those classes. All MBA program requirements, core and electives are offered during the B term of the summer session. This is June 3- July 28, 2013. Each class will meet two times a week, Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. The summer class schedule can be found online at https://patriotweb.gmu.edu/pls/prod/bwckschd.p_get_crse_unsec. Summer registration will begin for Mason degree seeking graduate students on March 11, 2013.
MBA programs, summer classes
February 13, 2013
About Rebecca Diemer
I serve as the associate director for MBA Programs at George Mason University's School of Business.
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- Which MBA Specialization Is Right For You? Part 1 November 23, 2015
- MBA to Entrepreneur: 5 Tips for Successful November 19, 2015
- The Value of an MBA degree for Women October 26, 2015
- 10 Top-to-Bottom Tips to Power Up Your LinkedIn Profile October 22, 2015
- Sallie Jones: Very informative post about career service. This p...
- ROI of MBA Programs | George Mason MBA Programs Blog: […] out the blog posts “The ROI of a Trad...
- Mark Henry: Absolutely Right!! we must write about what we are...
- David: I agree with all the above tips to prepare for GMA...
accounting admissions alumni Brock Walker business casual business school career advancement career services cohort emba entrepreneurship experience experiential learning faculty finance Finance MBA financial management full-time full-time mba global residency GMAC GMAT graduate school infographic integrated reasoning leadership location MBA specializations MBA student association networking NY residency part-time part-time mba Professional MBA project management rankings real estate ROI Ruxandra Arustei social media Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs