Coming soon!! Help to pick your electives! Starting this April you will be able to view short preview videos of most of the electives being offered in the upcoming semester of the Mason MBA program. What will this video tell you? It will tell you a little bit about the faculty member teaching the course, how long they have been at Mason, their experience with the Mason MBA program, what area they teach in and specialize in. It will tell you about the intended audience for the MBA elective course. Who the course is really designed for, if you want to learn about a particular area of business, finance or pursue a career in a specific area, you will want to peruse these videos! Student s will also learn about the topics that will be covered and the format in which they will be covered. Do you learn better by lecture, or case study, in groups or individually? And you will be able to find out what kind of deliverables to expect from each course. We hope that this will give you the opportunity to be informed consumers of your electives, and introduce you to classes, instructors and topic areas you may not have thought of before!
Mason MBA Electives
February 27, 2013
About Rebecca Diemer
I serve as the associate director for MBA Programs at George Mason University's School of Business.
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- MBA Professor Named One of the 30 Most Influential Industrial and Organizational Psychologists Alive February 9, 2015
- On the Road with the Mason MBA: Chile February 5, 2015
- Six Reasons a Part-Time MBA Isn’t Right for You January 28, 2015
- On the Road with the Mason MBA: A Day in South Africa January 22, 2015
- Mark Henry: Absolutely Right!! we must write about what we are...
- David: I agree with all the above tips to prepare for GMA...
- GMU MBA Wins Scholarship, Gets Invited to Mindshare Network - MetroMBA: […] and his interest in entrepreneurial ende...
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
accounting admissions alumni Brock Walker business casual business school career advancement career services cohort curriculum emba entrepreneurship experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time full-time mba global residency GMAT graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA specializations MBA student association networking NY residency online mba part-time part-time mba Pete Bianco Scholarship Professional MBA project management rankings real estate ROI Ruxandra Arustei social media technology Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs