Chris Plourde, an MBA student at the School of Management, was recently awarded the newly established Pete Bianco Scholarship. The scholarship allows for a selected MBA student to participate in MindShare, an exclusive, invitation-only program comprised of CEOs of Washington, D.C., area companies. As the recipient of this scholarship, Plourde will have the opportunity to network with […]
Tag Archives: Chris Plourde
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Best MBA Program Means Career Results July 23, 2014
- How to Evaluate MBA Programs in DC July 1, 2014
- What Does It Take to Get an MBA? June 9, 2014
- MBA Alum Steers Upset Victory in Panama Presidential Election June 3, 2014
- GMU MBA Wins Scholarship, Gets Invited to Mindshare Network - MetroMBA: […] and his interest in entrepreneurial ende...
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
- pawank: If you are preparing for GMAT exam i Would recomme...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career advancement career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time George Mason University global residency GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs mbasa MBA specializations MBA student association networking part-time Pete Bianco Scholarship Professional MBA project management rankings real estate student association Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs