Chris Plourde, an MBA student at the School of Management, was recently awarded the newly established Pete Bianco Scholarship. The scholarship allows for a selected MBA student to participate in MindShare, an exclusive, invitation-only program comprised of CEOs of Washington, D.C., area companies. As the recipient of this scholarship, Plourde will have the opportunity to network with […]
Tag Archives: Chris Plourde
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- MBA Professor Named One of the 30 Most Influential Industrial and Organizational Psychologists Alive February 9, 2015
- On the Road with the Mason MBA: Chile February 5, 2015
- Six Reasons a Part-Time MBA Isn’t Right for You January 28, 2015
- On the Road with the Mason MBA: A Day in South Africa January 22, 2015
- Mark Henry: Absolutely Right!! we must write about what we are...
- David: I agree with all the above tips to prepare for GMA...
- GMU MBA Wins Scholarship, Gets Invited to Mindshare Network - MetroMBA: […] and his interest in entrepreneurial ende...
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
accounting admissions alumni Brock Walker business casual business school career advancement career services cohort curriculum emba entrepreneurship experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time full-time mba global residency GMAT graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA specializations MBA student association networking NY residency online mba part-time part-time mba Pete Bianco Scholarship Professional MBA project management rankings real estate ROI Ruxandra Arustei social media technology Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs