I am often asked why I decided to get an MBA degree. This is mainly because I already have a master’s degree with a great GPA that might be important for American employers. I would like to answer everybody at once.First of all, my move to the US was connected with my career development. My […]
Tag Archives: Elena Abramova
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- Former MBA Student Association President Leaves Mark on MBA Program October 15, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research October 13, 2014
- Mason MBA Students Witness NYSE History October 7, 2014
- Master of Business Administration Aids Entrepreneurs in Success October 6, 2014
- David: I agree with all the above tips to prepare for GMA...
- GMU MBA Wins Scholarship, Gets Invited to Mindshare Network - MetroMBA: […] and his interest in entrepreneurial ende...
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career advancement career services cohort entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time George Mason University global residency GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs mbasa MBA specializations MBA student association networking NY residency part-time Professional MBA project management rankings real estate student association technology Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs