By Alex Hess, Graduate Ambassador The annual Financial Services Panel-Ask the Professionals event hosted by the School of Management Career Services and the National Association of Black Accountants had another successful turnout. Mason Alumni and professionals representing: First Financial Group; Deloitte & Touche; Swart, Lalande & Associates; Inter-American Development Bank; Duff & Phelps; and KPMG, […]
Tag Archives: financial
- Tips on Reading Comprehension for the GMAT December 13, 2012
- Mixed Reviews for the GMAT Integrated Reasoning Section November 8, 2012
- Ranked MBA Programs in Washington, D.C. – Career Services May 10, 2013
- GMAT studying tips: How To Avoid a High-Scorer’s Mistake February 15, 2013
- The Use of Technology in MBA Programs August 13, 2014
- Why Mason has the Best MBA Program for You July 29, 2014
- Best MBA Program Means Career Results July 23, 2014
- How to Evaluate MBA Programs in DC July 1, 2014
- David: I agree with all the above tips to prepare for GMA...
- GMU MBA Wins Scholarship, Gets Invited to Mindshare Network - MetroMBA: […] and his interest in entrepreneurial ende...
- Best GMAT Reading Comprehension Books: In our recent review of GMAT prep books, we found ...
- The Changing Face of the MBA | Asia News – Politics, Media, Education | Asian Correspondent: [...] The Changing Face of the MBA [...]...
accounting admissions alumni business casual business school career advancement career services cohort curriculum entrepreneurship Executive MBA experience faculty finance Finance MBA full-time George Mason University global residency GMAT GMAT prep GMU graduate school integrated reasoning leadership location MBA MBA program MBA programs mbasa MBA specializations MBA student association networking part-time Professional MBA project management rankings real estate student association technology Traditional MBA U.S. News Rankings university Virginia business school Virginia Business Schools Virginia MBA programs