Bryan James, a 2013 graduate from George Mason’s MS in Real Estate Development, discusses the relevancy of the program. A civil engineer, Bryan is currently the Development Services Group Manager at Bohler Engineering. Learn more about the program at http://realestate.gmu.edu/
Tag Archives: alumni
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Mason Real Estate Students Take First Place Again! April 22, 2016
- Financing Small Scale Development April 11, 2016
- How to Build a Real Estate Development Career April 5, 2016
- Mason Real Estate MS Students Gain Retail Insight March 31, 2016
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Huong Van Kate Zawacki Kat Grimsley Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge Nick Rubino Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Potomac Development Group real estate career development real estate finance Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah sustainable development The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG