Bryan James, a 2013 graduate from George Mason’s MS in Real Estate Development, discusses the relevancy of the program. A civil engineer, Bryan is currently the Development Services Group Manager at Bohler Engineering. Learn more about the program at http://realestate.gmu.edu/
Tag Archives: alumni
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Real Estate Degree Specializations Explained January 20, 2016
- Sustainable Real Estate Development Projects January 11, 2016
- Real Estate Development Degree vs Urban Planning Degree January 5, 2016
- Alum Finds Niche in Real Estate Development Program December 14, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Brian Grindall Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Huong Van Kate Zawacki Kat Grimsley Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge National Multifamily Housing Council Nick Rubino Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Potomac Development Group Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah sustainable development The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG