The NAIOP National Capital Challenge is an intercollegiate real estate case study competition organized once a year by the Maryland/DC Chapter of NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association). Each year, this prestigious competition is sponsored by a developer, who provides a parcel of real estate the company is in the process of developing. The teams […]
Tag Archives: capitol riverfront
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Meet Our Fall 2014 MS in Real Estate Development Students September 4, 2014
- Grimsley Named Mason Real Estate Development Program Director August 13, 2015
- Rebuild Your Real Estate Resume July 21, 2015
- Mason Real Estate Alum in on Ground Floor of USA’s Tallest All-Timber Office Building June 18, 2015
- New Program Helping Mason Real Estate Students Map Careers June 15, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Gunn Prag Huong Van Joe Whitebread Kate Zawacki Kat Grimsley Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge National Multifamily Housing Council Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG