Are you a George Mason student who has an innovative idea for a product or business? Do you need some help turning your idea into a reality? The new Mason Innovation Lab will open January 2014. It will provide workspace, equipment (desks, printers, internet connectivity), and mentorship from faculty to help students develop their concepts […]
Tag Archives: entrepreneurship
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- From the Silver Line to H Street: Mason Real Estate Grad Students Tackle Hot Topics July 24, 2012
- EagleBank Scholarships Awarded to Exceptional Real Estate Development Students September 23, 2015
- Mason Master’s in Real Estate Students Learn to Turn “B” Office Into “A” Space September 22, 2015
- Real Estate Grad Students Take GSA Careers to Next Level September 15, 2015
- Masters in Real Estate: Meet our New Fall Students September 3, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Greg Hoffman Huong Van Joe Whitebread Kate Zawacki Kat Grimsley Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge National Multifamily Housing Council Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Potomac Development Group Pulte Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG