Are you a George Mason student who has an innovative idea for a product or business? Do you need some help turning your idea into a reality? The new Mason Innovation Lab will open January 2014. It will provide workspace, equipment (desks, printers, internet connectivity), and mentorship from faculty to help students develop their concepts […]
Tag Archives: entrepreneurship
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Vertical Mixed Use Best Practices: Developing Residential Over a Grocer August 21, 2014
- The Best Real Estate Development Programs in DC August 18, 2014
- Evaluating Masters in Real Estate Development Programs July 8, 2014
- Meet Mason MRED Student Brian Veith June 26, 2014
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
- AgentCampus.com: There's a lot that you can learn from both. I woul...
Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank case study tour Cassidy turley Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group DC George Mason University goals statement graduate admissions graduate application graduate study real estate Mark Hassinger Mason MS in Real Estate Development Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith MRED MS in Real Estate Development NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Role Model Friday The Eisen Group Til Hazel Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG