Today individuals pursuing higher education in real estate are more frequently choosing interdisciplinary degrees. The real estate industry, in its nature, is interdisciplinary and a degree that can employ this way of thinking is invaluable to its students. A real estate developer is like an orchestra leader, making sure all of the different parts of […]
Tag Archives: interdisciplinary degree
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Evaluating Masters in Real Estate Development Programs July 8, 2014
- Rebuild Your Real Estate Resume July 21, 2015
- Mason Real Estate Alum in on Ground Floor of USA’s Tallest All-Timber Office Building June 18, 2015
- New Program Helping Mason Real Estate Students Map Careers June 15, 2015
- Meet MS in Real Estate Student Jeff Schneider, VP Finance, Corbelis June 10, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia George Mason University Gunn Prag Huong Van Kate Zawacki Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Mason MS in Real Estate Development Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith MS in Real Estate Development NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG