Today individuals pursuing higher education in real estate are more frequently choosing interdisciplinary degrees. The real estate industry, in its nature, is interdisciplinary and a degree that can employ this way of thinking is invaluable to its students. A real estate developer is like an orchestra leader, making sure all of the different parts of […]
Tag Archives: interdisciplinary degree
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Meet Our Fall 2014 MS in Real Estate Development Students September 4, 2014
- Real Estate Development Masters Program Career Paths December 15, 2014
- MS in Real Estate Development Student Profile November 24, 2014
- How Will the Millennials Affect Real Estate Development? November 24, 2014
- MS in Real Estate Development Student Launches Saudi Development Company November 24, 2014
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar DC Delta Associates George Mason University graduate study real estate Kate Zawacki Kevin Denton Mark Hassinger Mason MS in Real Estate Development Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith MRED MS in Real Estate Development NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Role Model Friday The Eisen Group Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG