The Mason MS in Real Estate Development program welcomed an impressive new class of 18 students to campus last week. With an average of 10 years of work experience and an average undergraduate GPA of 3.1, they represent a diversity of regional firms including Balfour Beatty, Buchanan Partners, Cardinal Bank, Clark Builders Group, Manhattan Construction, Paradigm […]
Tag Archives: Manhattan Construction
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Masters in Real Estate Development Students Get Dirty May 20, 2013
- Evaluating Masters in Real Estate Development Programs July 8, 2014
- Meet Mason MRED Student Brian Veith June 26, 2014
- Celebrating the Class of 2014 June 26, 2014
- Van Metre CFO Ken Ryan Joins CREE Board June 26, 2014
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
- AgentCampus.com: There's a lot that you can learn from both. I woul...
Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank case study tour Cassidy turley Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group DC George Mason University goals statement graduate admissions graduate application graduate study real estate Mark Hassinger Mason MS in Real Estate Development Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith MRED NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group professional references real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Role Model Friday The Eisen Group Til Hazel Trammell Crow transcripts tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG