by Faisal Madi (George Mason MS in Real Estate Development, Class of 2011) As a recent graduate of the MS in Real Estate Development program at George Mason, I wanted to share several reasons why Mason’s program is a top choice compared to other competitive national programs. There are several strengths that make it stand […]
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Evaluating Masters in Real Estate Development Programs July 8, 2014
- MS in Real Estate Alum Launches Innovative App March 2, 2015
- Local Head Hunter Shares Insights with MS in Real Estate Development Students February 26, 2015
- ARGUS Training Back by Popular Demand February 25, 2015
- Meet MS in Real Estate Development Student Gunn Prag February 19, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
Argus training in DC Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar DC Delta Associates George Mason University graduate study real estate Huong Van Kate Zawacki Kevin Denton Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Mason MS in Real Estate Development Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units MRED MS in Real Estate Development NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia Apartment Association Parks Underdown Paul Apostolakis real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Role Model Friday Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG