That’s the word from David Versel, Senior Research Associate at George Mason University’s School of Public Policy. Versel was a keynote speaker at Living Small, today’s conference on the design and development of micro-units in the capital region. The event was sponsored by Mason’s Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship and the American Institute of Architects […]
Tag Archives: micro-unit
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Acing your application: Make the most of your interview opportunity January 27, 2012
- Meet Our Fall 2014 MS in Real Estate Development Students September 4, 2014
- MS in Real Estate Development Student Hits the Road as Delta Intern August 29, 2014
- Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship to Offer ARGUS Workshops this Fall August 28, 2014
- Meet MS in Real Estate Development Student Cassie Schupp August 28, 2014
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
- Avoid Baltimore Foreclosures: Great article I want to read more about George Mas...
Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank case study tour Cassidy turley Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group DC Delta Associates George Mason University graduate admissions graduate application graduate study real estate Mark Hassinger Mason MRED Mason MS in Real Estate Development Master of Science in Real Estate masters real estate masters real estate development virginia Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith MRED MS in Real Estate Development NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge NAIOP NoVA northern Virginia Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group real estate real estate degree real estate development real estate graduate degree Role Model Friday The Eisen Group Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG