For his fall class, REAL 615: Real Estate Market Analysis, Mason MS in Real Estate Development professor Mark Cummings assembled a dream team of real estate practitioners as guest lecturers. Each guest offered expert insights into conducting market research in a key real estate sector: office, retail, hotel, and residential—both for rent and for sale. “This […]
Tag Archives: RCLCO
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Meet Our Fall 2014 MS in Real Estate Development Students September 4, 2014
- Finance Pro Joins Mason Real Estate Faculty February 9, 2016
- Real Estate Degree Specializations Explained January 20, 2016
- Sustainable Real Estate Development Projects January 11, 2016
- Real Estate Development Degree vs Urban Planning Degree January 5, 2016
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Brian Grindall Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Huong Van Kate Zawacki Kat Grimsley Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge National Multifamily Housing Council Nick Rubino Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Potomac Development Group Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah sustainable development The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG