While many of Mason’s MRED students are part-time scholars by night and full-time employees by day, for others their graduate studies are a full-time venture. And for many of these students, an internship in the local real estate development community has been an integral part of their Mason learning experience. When Mariana Sonu joined the Mason […]
Tag Archives: Rosenthal LLC
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Meet Our Fall 2014 MS in Real Estate Development Students September 4, 2014
- 8 Reasons to Pursue a Masters Degree in Real Estate Development May 27, 2015
- Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Sponsors State of the Market Summit April 27, 2015
- Industry Internships Pave Way for Mason MS in Real Estate Students April 25, 2015
- New Campus Space Gives MRED Students Place to Relax, Recharge, Collaborate April 22, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Gunn Prag Huong Van Joe Whitebread Kate Zawacki Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge National Multifamily Housing Council Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group Pulte Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG