The NAIOP National Capital Challenge is an intercollegiate real estate case study competition organized once a year by the Maryland/DC Chapter of NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association). Each year, this prestigious competition is sponsored by a developer, who provides a parcel of real estate the company is in the process of developing. The teams […]
Tag Archives: WC Smith
- Masters in Real Estate or an MBA Concentrated in Real Estate? April 24, 2013
- Make the (Master’s) move March 5, 2012
- Mason to Compete in NAIOP Capital Challenge 2013 March 7, 2013
- Evaluating Masters in Real Estate Development Programs July 8, 2014
- Industry Internships Pave Way for Mason MS in Real Estate Students April 25, 2015
- New Campus Space Gives MRED Students Place to Relax, Recharge, Collaborate April 22, 2015
- Meet MS in Real Estate Development Student Charlie Westbrook April 20, 2015
- Masters Degree in Real Estate Development – 5 Factors to Consider April 20, 2015
- Alex: Sounds like a great class! All the best for a wond...
- Kaashif Karriem: We are looking for new like minded, fresh graduate...
- Steve: A Masters in Real Estate is a degree program desig...
- 4 Brothers Buy Houses: Really interesting- would love to see more interac...
application tips ARGUS training Balfour Beatty Bob Wulff Buchanan Partners Cardinal Bank careers in real estate case study tour Cassidy turley Cassie Schupp Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship Clark Builders Group CoStar Delta Associates Evgeniia Lebedinskaia Gunn Prag Huong Van Joe Whitebread Kate Zawacki Kevin Denton Malcolm Van de Riet Manhattan Construction Mark Hassinger Michael Curran micro units Miller & Smith MS in Real Estate Development NAIOP NAIOP Capital Challenge Northern Virginia Apartment Association One Loudoun Parks Underdown Paul Apostolakis Potomac Development Group Pulte Role Model Friday Rushabh Shah The Eisen Group The Peterson Companies Til Hazel Trammell Crow tysons corner ULI Van Metre Companies WDG