Conventional wisdom says that assertive people get ahead. They tell people what they think, request the resources they need, ask for raises, and don’t take no for an answer. So what are non-assertive people supposed to do……………….. Harvard Business Review Blog
How to Be Assertive (Without Losing Yourself)
August 22, 2012
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- Masters In Cyber Security Boosts Career Outlook April 16, 2015
- Cybersecurity Students Hear About Importance of Developing a Strategic Network February 25, 2015
- Cybersecurity Innovations Highlighted in Forum February 19, 2015
- Mason, IBM, NSF Partnership Produces Cybersecurity Report February 18, 2015
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...