Conventional wisdom says that assertive people get ahead. They tell people what they think, request the resources they need, ask for raises, and don’t take no for an answer. So what are non-assertive people supposed to do……………….. Harvard Business Review Blog
How to Be Assertive (Without Losing Yourself)
August 22, 2012
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- Masters in Technology Management Program Features August 26, 2015
- A Look at Students and Alumni of Technology Management Programs August 18, 2015
- Cyber Security Breaches Increase Demand for Cyber Security Degrees June 30, 2015
- Technology Management and Cyber Security Programs featured on Let’s Talk Live June 25, 2015
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...