One of the first entries in your application will be your choice of Academic Term and now you’re confused because you remembered that the program only starts in January and on the application there is only the option for fall 2013 available. No worries, go ahead and choose the fall 2013 option and we will, internally, move your application to the correct semester. It’s as simple as that! Call me if you have any questions – 703-993-1792.
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- Cybersecurity Students Hear About Importance of Developing a Strategic Network February 25, 2015
- Cybersecurity Forum Covers Full Spectrum of Innovations February 19, 2015
- Mason, IBM, NSF Partnership Produces Cybersecurity Report February 18, 2015
- Gaining Ground in GovCon February 17, 2015
- Why Do I Need a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...