One of the first entries in your application will be your choice of Academic Term and now you’re confused because you remembered that the program only starts in January and on the application there is only the option for fall 2013 available. No worries, go ahead and choose the fall 2013 option and we will, internally, move your application to the correct semester. It’s as simple as that! Call me if you have any questions – 703-993-1792.
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- Masters in Tech Management vs. CIO Certification: What’s the Difference? February 2, 2016
- Cyber security: The Problem That Isn’t Going Away January 25, 2016
- Combating Cyber Attacks on Government Agencies January 12, 2016
- Mason Cyber Security Master’s Degree Impacts Careers January 4, 2016
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...