One of the first entries in your application will be your choice of Academic Term and now you’re confused because you remembered that the program only starts in January and on the application there is only the option for fall 2013 available. No worries, go ahead and choose the fall 2013 option and we will, internally, move your application to the correct semester. It’s as simple as that! Call me if you have any questions – 703-993-1792.
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- Cyber Security Breaches Increase Demand for Cyber Security Degrees June 30, 2015
- Technology Management and Cyber Security Programs featured on Let’s Talk Live June 25, 2015
- 8 Reasons to Pursue an MS in Technology Management Degree June 18, 2015
- Career Outlook for Masters in Technology Management Grads June 3, 2015
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...