One of the first entries in your application will be your choice of Academic Term and now you’re confused because you remembered that the program only starts in January and on the application there is only the option for fall 2013 available. No worries, go ahead and choose the fall 2013 option and we will, internally, move your application to the correct semester. It’s as simple as that! Call me if you have any questions – 703-993-1792.
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Degree in Cybersecurity Meets Growing Demand October 21, 2014
- Mason’s Masters in Technology Management Presents at United Nations October 13, 2014
- Graduate Students Learn about IT in Higher Ed October 10, 2014
- Technology Management Degree Program Career Benefits October 7, 2014
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
- Joe Sullivan: I started out looking to get into the Government s...