Application Process Answered

July 31, 2013

Admissions

A question I commonly have is “when will I know if I’ve offered admission?” so let me explain. You’re visiting this website because you’re thinking of going back for a graduate education, but have you considered a fundamental necessity in support of an application – your undergraduate transcript? Go ahead NOW and request a transcript. Keep it sealed and ready to be submitted when you’re ready to move ahead. For Mason’s MS in Technology Management program the application is on-line at our home page mstm.gmu.edu. Most of the application can be completed electronically, such as the essays and recommendations. The transcripts will need to be mailed (unless your undergraduate institution has gone digital). Once your application file is complete we will contact you to arrange your admission interview then you’ll know the admission committee’s decision within a week of the interview.

Please know that you’ll be working directly with me so feel free to contact me at cbassett@gmu.edu or 703-993-1792. I’m here to help. August is a great time to get that application in.

Clodagh

, ,

About Clodagh Bassett

I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.

View all posts by Clodagh Bassett