As I watched the new class roll in a couple weeks ago, it reminded me of how life used to be. Nights spent doing enjoyable things. No angry mumblings to oneself over how a given textbook isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. No random “snapping” at unsuspecting spouses or significant others for seemingly no reason. Back in […]
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Visitors Learn About Path from Technology Management Student to CIO November 19, 2014
- From Outstanding Sailor to Outstanding Student November 3, 2014
- Mason Explores Partnership with Hokkaido University October 27, 2014
- Degree in Cybersecurity Meets Growing Demand October 21, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
admissions alumni Angelos Stavrou Application auffret capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO Roles CIO University CISO class classroom cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment Education experience George Mason University MS in Technology Management Global global residency infographic innovation International International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership management mason mba MSTM networking residency Seth Pickett Singapore student Techman Technology Technology Management technology management program Tom Willert