As I watched the new class roll in a couple weeks ago, it reminded me of how life used to be. Nights spent doing enjoyable things. No angry mumblings to oneself over how a given textbook isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. No random “snapping” at unsuspecting spouses or significant others for seemingly no reason. Back in […]
- Washington, DC: A Hot Bed of Cyber Security Jobs October 6, 2015
- Masters in Cyber Security Meet Growing Demand September 28, 2015
- 5 Factors to Consider when Choosing a Technology Management Program September 22, 2015
- Curriculum Key in Masters of IT Management September 14, 2015
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
Alfred Smith alumni Angelos Stavrou application tips Ashley Pyles Bobbie DeLeon capstone career services cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO University CISO class classroom cohort Consumer Electronics Show cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment David Gagliano ebook Erik Schroeder experience global residency healthcare cio IBM grant infographic International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership Matthew Sullivan mba networking Nick Kaywork NSF Seth Pickett Singapore student Subrina Singh technology innovation Tom Willert