Networking Event on January 10- George Mason Alumni Group Join us for an insightful discussion on why Product Strategy is Essential to Drive Your Company’s Revenue Growth – Refreshments sponsored by George Mason School of Management Alumni Chapter. Hector Del Castillo, Product Marketing Director, AIPMM will be discussing: · Why do you need to define […]
- Masters in Tech Management vs. CIO Certification: What’s the Difference? February 2, 2016
- Cyber security: The Problem That Isn’t Going Away January 25, 2016
- Combating Cyber Attacks on Government Agencies January 12, 2016
- Mason Cyber Security Master’s Degree Impacts Careers January 4, 2016
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
Alfred Smith alumni Angelos Stavrou application tips Ashley Pyles Bobbie DeLeon capstone career services cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO University CISO class classroom cohort Consumer Electronics Show cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment David Gagliano ebook experience global residency healthcare cio IAC IBM grant infographic International Telecommunications Union ISACA ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership Matthew Sullivan mba networking Nick Kaywork NSF Seth Pickett Singapore student technology innovation Tom Willert