On May 17, Casey Coleman welcomed the Master of Science in Technology Management graduating students to the alumni ranks of the federal CIO University. Typically the CIO University graduation is held in a separate ceremony in Washington, D.C. but this year Mason was delighted to have the CIO University graduation as part of Convocation.
Tag Archives: Casey Coleman
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Degree in Cybersecurity Meets Growing Demand October 21, 2014
- Mason’s Masters in Technology Management Presents at United Nations October 13, 2014
- Graduate Students Learn about IT in Higher Ed October 10, 2014
- Technology Management Degree Program Career Benefits October 7, 2014
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
- Joe Sullivan: I started out looking to get into the Government s...
admissions alumni Application auffret capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO Roles CIO University class classroom cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment Education experience George Mason University MS in Technology Management Global global residency Hector Del Castillo infographic innovation International International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership management mason mba MSTM networking Prague residency Seth Pickett Singapore student Techman Technology Technology Management technology management program Tom Willert