Evan Pena, a student in the George Mason MS in Management of Secure Information Systems (MSIS) program, will present at the Defcon Hacking Conference in Las Vegas beginning August 2. Defcon—one of the largest and oldest hacker conventions in the world— is expecting over 13,000 attendees ranging from hackers to cyber security experts. Pena is currently […]
Tag Archives: Mandiant
- Why I Chose Mason for my Cyber Security Masters Degree December 22, 2014
- Strong Start for MS in Technology Management Class of 2016 December 17, 2014
- Data Analytics and Multiple Uses in IT Technology and Security December 16, 2014
- Interview Tips for MS in Cyber Security or MS in Technology Management Programs December 16, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Why Do I Need a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
admissions alumni Angelos Stavrou Application application tips auffret capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO Roles CIO University CISO class classroom cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment Education experience George Mason University MS in Technology Management Global global residency innovation International International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership management mason mba MSTM networking residency Seth Pickett Singapore student Techman Technology Technology Management technology management program Tom Willert