Check out our very own Rocky Campione, Techman Class of 2004 who is a featured speaker at the event. http://www.cvent.com/Pub/WebEmails/WebEmail.aspx?em=52a4cd5c-3b31-461b-98fb-ff6cde3fd0ed&lang=en?
- Cybersecurity Students Hear About Importance of Developing a Strategic Network February 25, 2015
- Cybersecurity Forum Covers Full Spectrum of Innovations February 19, 2015
- Mason, IBM, NSF Partnership Produces Cybersecurity Report February 18, 2015
- Gaining Ground in GovCon February 17, 2015
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
Alfred Smith alumni Angelos Stavrou application tips Ashley Pyles Bobbie DeLeon capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO University CISO class classroom cohort Consumer Electronics Show cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment David Gagliano Education Erik Schroeder experience global residency healthcare cio Hector Del Castillo IBM grant infographic International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership Matthew Sullivan mba networking Nick Kaywork Prague Seth Pickett Singapore student Subrina Singh technology innovation Tom Willert