Recovering from the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami J.P. Auffret, Director, Master of Science in Technology Management at George Mason University At the one year anniversary of Japan’s devastating tsunami (March 11, 2011), recovery efforts continue—finding housing for the displaced, deciding on which cities to rebuild and how to rebuild them and planning for […]
Tag Archives: tsunami
- Masters in Technology Management Program Features August 26, 2015
- A Look at Students and Alumni of Technology Management Programs August 18, 2015
- Cyber Security Breaches Increase Demand for Cyber Security Degrees June 30, 2015
- Technology Management and Cyber Security Programs featured on Let’s Talk Live June 25, 2015
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
Alfred Smith alumni Angelos Stavrou application tips Ashley Pyles Bobbie DeLeon capstone career services cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO University CISO class classroom cohort Consumer Electronics Show cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment David Gagliano Education Erik Schroeder experience global residency healthcare cio IBM grant infographic International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership Matthew Sullivan mba networking Nick Kaywork NSF Seth Pickett Singapore student Subrina Singh technology innovation Tom Willert