Hired by a Class of 1998 alumna Tom Willert, Class of 2001 has proven himself in more ways than one: “……………I began as a software and field engineer in support of the intelligence community, but very quickly I observed that companies weren’t very good with passing down the lessons learned to make that success go […]
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Why Do I Need a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Mason Explores Partnership with Hokkaido University October 27, 2014
- Degree in Cybersecurity Meets Growing Demand October 21, 2014
- Mason’s Masters in Technology Management Presents at United Nations October 13, 2014
- Graduate Students Learn about IT in Higher Ed October 10, 2014
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
- Joe Sullivan: I started out looking to get into the Government s...
admissions alumni Angelos Stavrou Application auffret capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO Roles CIO University class classroom cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment Education experience George Mason University MS in Technology Management Global global residency infographic innovation International International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership management mason mba MSTM networking Prague residency Seth Pickett Singapore student Techman Technology Technology Management technology management program Tom Willert