Hired by a Class of 1998 alumna Tom Willert, Class of 2001 has proven himself in more ways than one: “……………I began as a software and field engineer in support of the intelligence community, but very quickly I observed that companies weren’t very good with passing down the lessons learned to make that success go […]
- Strong Start for MS in Technology Management Class of 2016 December 17, 2014
- Technology Students Learn About New Cybersecurity Efforts Using Data Analytics December 16, 2014
- Interview Tips for MS in Cyber Security or MS in Technology Management Programs December 16, 2014
- MS in Technology Management Application Advice December 8, 2014
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- Why Do I Need a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
admissions alumni Angelos Stavrou Application application tips auffret capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO Roles CIO University CISO class classroom cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment Education experience George Mason University MS in Technology Management Global global residency innovation International International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership management mason mba MSTM networking residency Seth Pickett Singapore student Techman Technology Technology Management technology management program Tom Willert