Hired by a Class of 1998 alumna Tom Willert, Class of 2001 has proven himself in more ways than one: “……………I began as a software and field engineer in support of the intelligence community, but very quickly I observed that companies weren’t very good with passing down the lessons learned to make that success go […]
- Korea Awards Cyber Security Defense Grant to Mason Professors May 18, 2015
- 9 Cybersecurity Strategies and Insights May 7, 2015
- How New Technologies can Transform Government April 23, 2015
- Masters In Cyber Security Boosts Career Outlook April 16, 2015
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- What Can I Do with a Technology Management Degree? September 29, 2014
- Am I a good candidate for a Cyber Security Masters? June 24, 2014
- Top Six Databases for Company Research September 10, 2014
- Fluid: If you want to be a programmer for the rest of you...
- Alex Buka: Degree in IT is great but it seems to be far away ...
- Laura Wall: This is a very important discussion. Much like oth...
- Judy Montag: Thanks for coming and speaking to the TECM class. ...
Alfred Smith alumni Angelos Stavrou application tips Ashley Pyles Bobbie DeLeon capstone cio cio certification cio core competencies CIO University CISO class classroom cohort Consumer Electronics Show cybersecurity cyber security careers CyberSecurity Innovation Forum cyber security leadership cybersecurity managment David Gagliano Education Erik Schroeder experience global residency healthcare cio IBM grant infographic International Telecommunications Union ITU J.P. Auffret Leadership Matthew Sullivan mba networking Nick Kaywork NSF Prague Seth Pickett Singapore student Subrina Singh technology innovation Tom Willert