Take the First Step in Your Future Career Growth
To be eligble for the MS in Management in Secure Information Systems program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of three years of full-time professional work experience in a field relevant to the program.
The application deadline is October 15, but early application is advised since enrollment is limited.
- Online application and application fee
- A current résumé
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (can be mailed or sent electronically)
- Official transcripts can be mailed to:
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 5F3
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- A goal statement that relates to your career goals (statement of how and why applicants would benefit from the program)
- Admissions interview
- Additional requirements for international students
The GMAT is not a mandatory requirement for all applicants. Each year we carefully evaluate every applicant to create a comprehensive and diverse class who will benefit from the academic experience as well as their colleagues within the cohort. We ask that applicants demonstrate an ability to successfully complete quantitative course work. If we cannot find evidence of success in undergraduate or graduate quantitative course work you may be asked to demonstrate abilities in other ways (e.g., GMAT).
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.