Admission is highly competitive and is based on a number of factors: your fit within the program and potential contribution to a collegial learning environment, relevant work experience, leadership potential, letters of recommendation and a competitive GMAT or GRE score.
- Submit online application and fee by the admissions deadline.
- The following documents must be uploaded and submitted with the online application: résumé and career goals statement. Professional recommendations are sent and received electronically as part of the online application. Two letters of professional recommendation are required.
Executive MBA Admissions Office
4400 University Drive, MSN 5F3
Fairfax, VA 22030
- GMAT scores will be made available to the EMBA Admissions Office electronically if you request that your scores be sent to George Mason University when taking the exam. Or you can submit official GRE scores in place of the GMAT. We will accept either exam. (GMAT/GRE waivers may be considered)
- The admissions committee will review your application portfolio.
- An EMBA Admissions staff member will contact you to setup an interview.
- You will be notified of our admissions decision approximately 10 days after receipt of your complete application package and completion of your personal interview.
- If accepted into the Mason EMBA program, you will enroll by the appropriate deadline.
All admissions decisions are final.
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.