Providing real world skills and a broader worldview
Rapid changes in technology and geopolitics have transformed the world of commerce—every company today truly competes on a global stage. The “globalization” of business demands new kinds of leadership skills and richer multicultural perspectives. It also demands a different kind of executive MBA training.
Our Global EMBA Program is designed to prepare today's executives for the new competitive realities. The program develops real world skills that translate into real world business decisions. Courses are offered in-class or online. Regardless of the deliver format you choose you will expand your knowledge of business fundamentals and core management tools. You'll also gain an essential global perspective by participating in multiple international residencies. In these intensive sessions, you'll study contemporary international business issues and work in teams to craft solutions to address specific global business challenges.
During each of our modules, you complete two to three courses in an applications-oriented sequence that takes you from developing core management skills through the understanding and application of the tools of business performance to the talents of leadership.
Program at a Glance
- Spring start date for hybrid program. Two start date options for online program.
- Completed over an eighteen (18) month period
- Classes are held every other weekend 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (One Friday a month and every other Saturday)
- Program consists of 24 to 34 experienced professionals
- One 2-week residency in either Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or South America
- Total of 51 credit hours