National Security EMBA—
Vital, Complex, and Dynamic
With America's role in the world continually evolving to meet new global challenges, the role of leadership in the national secrurity and defense industries has never been more vital. And the need for military leaders, government executives and corporate security contractors who can provide mission critical products and services—and who understand the unique demands of the complex and dynamic national security sector—has never been more critical.
Our National Security Executive MBA is designed to develop leaders and managers in the U.S. security industry. We combine a high-caliber executive business education with the specialized knowledge and skills required to advance your career in the security sector. You will expand your knowledge across all business disciplines including executive leadership growth and industry intelligence. You'll also develop an expert skill set to support programmatic operations and budgetary decision-making in the security sector.
During each of our Executive MBA program modules, you complete two to three courses in an applications-oriented sequence that takes you from developing core management skills through the understanding and application of the tools of business performance to the talents of leadership.
Program at a Glance
- In-class EMBA Program: Fall start date with courses delivered on Saturdays at our Arlington campus (approximately one free weekend per month)
- Online EMBA Program: #36 Best Online MBA Program by U.S. News & World Report, courses start in the fall and delivered fully online
- Complete the degree in 20 months
- Tuition is all-inclusive, covering program fees, books, and class materials (in-class EMBA program tuition also includes parking, and meals—breakfast, lunch, and snacks—on class days); online EMBA students must cover the cost of airfare for the required residency
- Washington, D.C, residency
- Optional global residency (at an additional cost)