Federal Enterprise Risk Management Summit
ERM: Expectations, Results, Momentum
Understanding, meeting and exceeding evolving expectations in the pursuit of sustainable enterprise risk management
George Mason School of Business Executive Education, in partnership with The Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM), invites you to attend a two-day summit on Federal Enterprise Risk Management.
- The Honorable John Koskinen, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service
- The Honorable David Mader, Controller, Office of Management and Budget
- Dr. Nancy Potok, Deputy Director and Chief Operating Officer, U.S Census Bureau
- Chris Mihm, Managing Director, Strategic Issues, Government Accountability Office
- Robert Hirth, Chairman, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission
Early bird pricing ends October 1. Prices increase by $100 after October 1. Limited seating. Register Early!
After attending the summit, participants will:
- Understand the broad requirements for effective Federal ERM
- Learn the elements and actions required to develop an ERM
- Learn about implementing a controls-based approach to ERM
- Understand ERM and Change Management
- Understand advancement of professional development and ERM certification
Registration Includes: program, materials, light breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and a certificate of completion with 12 CPE Credits (NASBA approved).
Registration does not include lodging. There are several hotels in the area if you plan on staying overnight. Possible choices are the Westin Arlington Gateway and the Hilton Garden Inn which are just one metro stop away from campus.
George Mason University Information for Employee Training Documents can be found here.
George Mason University School of Business is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE cred it. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors website.
CPE Credit Forms need to be completed and turned in at the time of the event. Forms will not be accepted after the event is over. Please only initial for those sessions that you attended.