Gallay, David R.
- Engineering Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Bayesian Decision Analysis
- DSc – Engineering Management (Economics and Finance), George Washington University
- MS – Systems Management, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- MS – Photogrammetry and Geodesy, Purdue University
- BS – Engineering, United States Military Academy
License and Certification:
- Registered Professional Engineer licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified Professional Engineering Manager, American Society of Engineering Management
- Certified Cost Professional, AACI International
David R. Gallay has more than 35 years of experience as an engineering manager and operations research analyst. Currently, he is a term assistant professor of finance in the business school at George Mason University, where he teaches courses in managerial economics and finance.
Before joining George Mason University, he was the vice president of infrastructure analytics at the Logistics Management Institute (LMI), where he led a management consulting practice that advised and assisted clients involved in public works policy and management.
He was also a professorial lecturer in engineering at George Washington University, where he taught various courses in engineering economics, finance, and decision analysis. Before his management consulting career at LMI and teaching experience at George Washington University, he was a career Army officer who served in military engineer and operations research positions.