- Corporate governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Executive compensation
- Venture capital
- Securities issuance
- PhD - Finance, Vanderbilt University
- BS - Finance, Tsinghua University
Fei Xie CV
- Corporate Governance and Acquirer Returns, with Ronald W. Masulis and Cong Wang, 2007, Journal of Finance 62, 1851-1889.
- 4th most cited article from the Journal of Finance in 2007
- Corporate Governance Transfer and Synergistic Gains from Mergers and Acquisitions, with Cong Wang, 2009, Review of Financial Studies 22, 829-858.
- Agency Problems at Dual-Class Companies, with Ronald W. Masulis and Cong Wang, 2009, Journal of Finance 64, 1697-2727.
- Do Corporate Venture Capitalists Add Value to Startup Firms? Evidence from IPOs and Acquisitions of Venture-backed Companies, with Vladimir Ivanov, 2010, Financial Management 39, 129-152.
- Do Executive Stock Options Induce Excessive Risk Taking? With Zhiyong Dong and Cong Wang, 2010, Journal of Banking and Finance 34, 2518-2529.
- Globalizing the Boardroom - The Effects of Foreign Directors on Corporate Governance and Firm Performance, with Ronald Masulis and Cong Wang, Journal of Accounting and Economics, forthcoming.
- Corporate Venture Capital, with Vladimir Ivanov, Companion to Venture Capital, Ed., Douglas J. Cumming (Wiley, 2009)
- Corporate Governance and M&As, The Art of Capital Restructuring: Creating Shareholder Value through Mergers and Acquisitions, Ed., H. Kent Baker and Halil Kiymaz (Wiley, 2011)