- Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing, Open Innovation
- Role of Online Social Media in Healthcare Performance, Healthcare Innovation
- Role of IT in Entrepreneurship
- Online Social Networks and Network Analysis
- Post-Adoptive Behaviors and Privacy Issues in Online Social Networks
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Big Data analytics
- Phd - Information Technology Management, Michigan State University
- MBA - Management Information Systems, Kyungpook National University
- BA - Business Administration, Kyungpook National University
Eun Jung joined George Mason University in fall 2015 as an assistant professor of information systems and operations management after completing her PhD from Michigan State University.
Jung spent five years working as a researcher at the Korea Institute for Defense Analysis (KIDA) in South Korea.
Teaching interests include:
- Business Analytics & Business Intelligence
- ERP & Business Process Modeling
- Social Network & Social Media Analytics
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Database, Systems Analysis & Design
- E-commerce, Collaboration Technology & IT Trend
- IT Auditing
Presented the paper titled, “Fundraising Patterns and Entrepreneurial Performance in Crowdfunding Platforms” at the INFORMS Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2015 (with coauthors Anjana Susarla and Vallabh Sambamurthy). The paper was also published in the conference proceedings.
Presented the paper titled, “Crowdfunding in Healthcare Innovation” at the POMS special issue conference (Patient-Centric Healthcare Management in the Age of Analytics) in Bloomington, Indiana in 2015 (with coauthors Vallabh Sambamurthy and Anjana Susarla). The presentation was also published in the conference proceedings.
Published the chapter titled “Evolutionary and Revolutionary Change in Path-Dependent Patterns of Action” in Organizational Routines - How They Are Created, Maintained, and Changed in 2016 by the publisher Oxford University Press (with coauthor Brian Pentland).