Cramton, Catherine D.
- Cultural differences in coordination practices, particularly in engineering contexts
- Cross-cultural adaptation in global teams
- Cultural differences in meeting processes
- Language issues in global teams
- Information sharing and attribution in global teams
- PhD - Organizational Behavior, Yale University
- AB, Harvard University
Catherine Durnell Cramton is a professor in the School of Business. She received her PhD in organizational behavior from Yale University and her AB from Harvard University.
Cramton’s research has been supported by grants from the National Science Foundation and the Bechtel Foundation, and appears in journals such as Organization Science, Journal of Management, Journal of International Business Studies, Organizational Dynamics, Research in Organizational Behavior, Journal of Business Research, Academy of Management Proceedings, Academy of Management Executive, and the Journal of Computer Information Systems.