- College Readiness and First Year Experience
- Career Exploration and Development
- Professional Skills Development
- Student Achievement and Self-Actualization
- Graduate Certificate – Culture and Adult Learning, University of New Mexico
- MA – Psychological Services (Counseling), Marymount University
- BA – Psychology, University of South Carolina
Gretchen T. Hendricks is an assistant professor in business foundations teaching professional skills courses. Hendricks has spent nearly a decade teaching psychology and professional development classes that prepare freshman for the college experience and assist upper classmen in navigating today’s job market. Hendricks frequently takes on the role of mentor and advocate for students, consistently providing creative resources and transformational learning experiences that promote growth.
Hendricks has spent her career in both academic and private sector roles focused on workforce development initiatives, human resources communications, and career services programming dedicated to enhancing the personal and professional development of various clientele.