- Behavioral ethics in the context of organizations
- Management pedagogy
- PhD coursework - Organizational Behavior, University of Utah
- MBA – Entrepreneurship and Technology Management, University of Colorado
- MA – Public Relations, University of Southern California
- BA – Cinema and Television Production, University of Southern California
Seidel teaches Professional Development in the Business Foundations area. She has an MBA from the University of Colorado in entrepreneurship and technology management and completed the coursework for a PhD in organizational behavior at the University of Utah.
She has over two decades of experience in communications, strategy, and product management in a wide variety of environments including technology start-ups, consulting, manufacturing, financial services, government, and small business. She brings the perspectives of both the academic and the practitioner to her classes and enjoys helping students prepare themselves for a life of meaningful work.