Please do not submit any materials or application items before submitting your on-line application.
In addition to our standard MBA program application requirements, students who hold undergraduate degrees from outside the United States must submit the following:
- English Proficiency Score (TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson)
- Minimum score: 88=TOEFL a 93 to be competitive for admissions. Minimum score for IELTS is 6.5 but a 7.0 to be competitive for admissions.
- Official transcript evaluation
- Official transcripts and proof of degree conferral
- The School of Business reserves the right to review official transcripts and require additional pre-requisite courses of applicants.
Critical Information for International Applicants
Immigration & Naturalization (INS) rules have been tightened in regard to the use of a student's name and birth date. Please note the following regarding use of name on documents:
- The first name, middle name (if any), and last name (surname) must match the name that appears on the student's passport and I-20 document.
- Educational documents submitted for an admission decision must also bear the same name as it appears on the application and passport.
- The INS will not honor student visa (F-1 or J-1) requests when the student's name and/or birthday varies from what appears on the I-20.