Take the First Step in Your Future Career Growth
The Masters in Accounting program is offered full-time in the classroom or part-time online.
Application requirements for existing Mason undergraduate accounting students may vary. Early application is advised since enrollment is limited. Please do not submit any materials/documents prior to submitting an application.
- Online application and application fee (Please note: If applying to the online program, please select the part-time option in your application and reference your interest in the online program in your application essay.)
- A current résumé
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (mailed or sent electronically)
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT/GRE waivers may be considered.)
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- Two essays (questions listed below) - If applying to the online, part-time program, please identify your interest by selecting part-time in the application and referencing your interest in the online program in your essay.
- In no more than 750 words, tell us why you believe the Mason School of Business program you are applying to is the best fit for you? Include information about your personal qualities, academic background, professional experience, and career goals.
- If you could tell us about yourself in 25 words or less, what would you say?
- Additional requirements for international students
Your résumé, recommendations, career goals statement and professional essay must be uploaded and submitted with the online application. For additional information about the admissions process, including how to send GMAT or GRE scores and official transcripts, please click here.
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.