Top Accounting Courses & Classes
The Master's in Accounting is focused on developing ethical leaders who can overcome challenges and provide solutions. Our master's in accounting courses
- emphasize the latest trends and issues in accounting, business ethics, and corporate governance
- are designed to specifically satisfy the 150-hour educational requirement adopted by a number of states, including Virginia, for certification and licensure as a CPA
- provide professional skills such as oral/written communication, leadership, team building, negotiations
Whether you pursue our in-class or online accounting program, you will experience the same rigorous and relevant accounting courses taught by the same experienced faculty.
Program at a Glance
- Convenient: On-campus evening classes in Arlington or Fairfax or online classes
- Self-paced: Complete in 11 months (full-time) or 22 months (part-time)
- Career-oriented: Select from tracks in financial, forensic, government, or tax accounting
- Experiential: Global residency and internship for credit
- Technology-oriented: Courses integrate data analytics, advanced Excel skills, and research analysis
- 8-week sessions on the School of Business modular calendar.
- Choose a campus or choose to be an online student.
- Choose to complete the degree in 11 months or 22 months.
|Location||For full-time students||For part-time students||Curriculum|
|Fairfax Campus||11 months||22 months||5 core courses
|Arlington Campus||11 months||22 months
||5 core courses