Courses with Real-World Relevance
The MSA program is designed to explore the most challenging issues and opportunities facing accounting and finance professionals, as well as provide new professionals with the leadership skills and global perspective necessary for future success. The program is offered on a full time only basis.
Required Core (15 credits)
- ACCT 633 Identifying & Resolving Advanced Issues in Financial Accounting
- ACCT 636 Fraud Examination
- ACCT 651 Identifying & Resolving Advanced Issues in Taxation
- ACCT 690 Professional Accounting Colloquium
- ACCT 795 Global Accounting Environment (Global Residency)
Electives (15 credits)
Any 600-700 level ACCT course that does not duplicate coursework taken as an undergraduate. View accounting courses and descriptions.