Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Residents* - $1,022.00 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $36,792
Out-of-State and International Students - $1,902.25 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $68,481
Mason Fee Structure
- Non-Refundable Accepted Student Enrollment Fee: $500**
- Graduate New Student Fee: $60**
- Books: Average $150 per course
- Airfare to/from country for global residency
- Every applicant is automatically considered for a merit based scholarship at admission. Applicants are notified of awards with their acceptance letter.
- There are opportunities to apply for additional funding after being admitted into the program.
- Tuition scholarships up to $10,000 are awarded annually.
Military Students and Dependents
For domicile and tuition information and policies, please click here.
*Maryland and Washington, D.C. residents should NOT fill out a domicile application. You will be classified as a non-resident of Virginia for domicile and University record purposes. If admitted and enrolled, an adjustment will be made by the School of Business to update your student billing to receive Virginia resident or In-State tuition rates for tuition payment purposes only. You may be asked to submit proof of residency in DC or Maryland.
**A one time, non-refundable fee for a new Mason student. The accepted student enrollment fee will be waived for a student using VA benefits. The enrollment fee is to reserve your seat for the term to which you applied. It is not credited to your tuition.
Please note that rates and fees are subject to change. For current Masters in Management tuition, please visit the Student Accounts Office website.