MS in Management Tuition and Fees
Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Residents - $933.50 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $33,606
Out-of-State and International Students - $1,704 per credit hour for a full tuition cost of $61,344
Mason Fee Structure
- Accepted Student Enrollment Fee: $500*
- Graduate New Student Fee: $60*
- Education Resource Fee: a mandatory per-semester fee, which is $100 for seven or more credits, or $60 for less than seven credits
- Books: Average $150 per course
- Airfare to/from country for global residency
Military Students and Dependents
For domicile and tuition information and policies, please click here.
*A onetime fee for a new Mason student. The accepted student enrollment fee will be waived for a student using VA benefits.
Please note that rates and fees are subject to change. For current Masters in Management tuition, please visit the Student Accounts Office website.