Gain Business Acumen
The practical business knowledge you learn in Masters in Management courses combined with the specialized skills earned in your undergraduate degree program give you a multi-disciplinary mindset and a well-rounded background that broadens your scope of potential job opportunities. That's what attracted budding photographer Ian Mostrom to the program.
In addition to functional business principles, our 11-month MS Management courses emphasize leadership, teamwork, analytical decision making, global understanding, and ethics and social responsibility.
Program at a Glance
- Fall start date
- Arlington campus (Metro accessible)
- Completed in 11 months
- Classes two or three days per week (Monday-Wednesday) from 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Cohort based
- Global residency
- Professional development experience
- 36 credits
Masters in Management Courses (Required)
- BMGT 603 - Economics for Successful Firm Management
- BMGT 612 - Performance Evaluation through Cost Management
- BMGT 613 - Financial Reporting and Firm Analysis
- BMGT 623 - Marketing and Firm Performance
- BMGT 633 - Statistical Analysis for Management
- BMGT 638 - Managing Business Operations in a Global Environment
- BMGT 643 - Financial Management in a Global Environment
- BMGT 653 - Fundamentals of Behavior in Organizations
- BMGT 662 - Management of IT
- BMGT 678 - Business Strategy and Firm Leadership
To view a sample schedule, click here.
Student must take one of the following global courses:
- BMGT 695 - Global Business Perspective
- MBA 716 - International Business Strategy
- MBA 717 - International Finance
- MBA 718 - International Marketing