Take the First Step in Your Future Career Growth
To be eligble for the MS in Technology Management program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and minimum of three years professional work experience in a technology-related field.
Early application is advised since enrollment is limited.
- Online application and $65 application fee (U.S.) or $80 application fee (international)
- A current résumé
- Official GMAT or GRE score, if applicable
- Official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (can be mailed or sent electronically)
- Official transcripts can be mailed to:
George Mason University
MS Technology Management Admissions
4400 University Drive, MS 5F3
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Professional essay (applicants should address what it is they do with technology)
- A goals statement that relates to post-Technology Management career goals
- Additional requirements for international students
An interview is required for applicants for our MS in Technology Management program. We will notify you if you have been selected to interview.
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.