Graduate Certificate in Global IT Leadership
Apply Now! The application deadline is January 15, 2020. Please note: You will select the Fall 2020 term in your Global IT Leadership application. Classes will still begin Summer 2020. For more information, please contact us at 703-993-8006.
- Courses are completed on Saturdays at the Arlington Campus through 8-week modules
- Students complete 12 credits in less than one year
Click here for program application deadlines.
Click here for program application requirements.
Students must complete 12 credits. Required courses include:
- TECM 702: Building High Performance Global Teams
- TECM 603: IT Leadership and the Global CIO
- TECM 752: Global Technology Management
- TECM 753: Global Leadership Perspectives
- TECM 620: Economics of Global Technology Management
- TECM 761: Global IT Leadership Applied Project
Pathway to MSTM
Courses taken in the program can be applied toward the MS in Technology Management program upon acceptance into the degree program
Graduate tuition rates apply for the graduate certificate in global IT leadership program. Learn more about current tuition and fee rates at: studentaccounts.gmu.edu