Graduate Certificate in IT Strategy and Digital Transformation
Application is now open! Click here to apply!
- Courses are completed on Saturdays at the Arlington Campus through 8-week modules
- Students complete 12 credits in less than one year
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of work experience
- Applicants must have an understanding of business fundamentals. Sufficient evidence would include one of the following:
- Undergraduate business degree or business minor
- Graduate business degree
- Special approval from Program Director based on nature of work experience
Click here for program application deadlines.
Click here for program application requirements.
Students must complete 12 credits. Required courses include:
- TECM 611: Leadership and Change Management
- TECM 641: Negotiation and Conflict Management
- TECM 711: Deriving Strategic Value from IT Investments
- TECM 720: Competitive Strategy in Technology Industries
- TECM 721: Digital Transformation
- TECM 762: IT Strategy and Digital Transformation Applied Project
Pathway to MSTM
Courses taken in the graduate certificate in IT strategy and digital transformation program can be applied toward the MS in technology management program upon acceptance into the degree program.
Graduate tuition rates apply for the graduate certificate in global IT leadership program. Learn more about current tuition and fee rates at: studentaccounts.gmu.edu